|Government type||Dark Despotism|
|Current Ruler(s)||Witch-King Wolfking_nl, Mouth of Sauron MateoKusel, Commander of Ithilien Akhorvahil|
|Emblem||Eye of Sauron|
|Claimed Lands||Mordor, Ithilien, Mouths of Anduin, Vales of Anduin, Brown Lands, Emyn Muil, Nindalf, Dead Marshes|
|Map of Lands|
|Allies||Dark Alliance Members|
|Used NPCs||All Mordor NPCs|
These dark lands have long been the seat of the Dark Lord, from where his evil legions suppress the Free People's of Middle-Earth, it is an old and feared faction which has its origins in the beginning of the server, having several names such as "Mordor" or the infamous "Mordoran Dominion".
The Witch-King, the Mouth of Sauron and the Commander of Ithilien lead Mordor equally, while their joint decision represent the will of Sauron, who only exists as a figurehead. The role of the Dark Lord won't be claimed by a player.
- Witch King - First Head of the Council
- Mouth of Sauron - Second Head of the Council
- Commander of Ithilien - Third Head of the Council
- Lord of the Wicked Dwarves - Member of the Council
- Nazgûl - Member of the Council
- Mordoran - Normal Member of the Faction
After the fall of the "Mordoran Dominion" and a short period of being an protectorate of the Astrasi, SeanALewis was named the Dark Lord of Mordor by Astrasi Empress shamiir on the 2nd October 2018. He ruled alongside the Witch-King Woflking_nl
On the 02/01/2019 SeanALewis quit the server, making Wolfking_nl the sole ruler.
On the 03/01/2019 the triple-leadership of Wolfking_nl, MateoKusel and Akhorvahil was established.
- wolfking_nl - Nazgûl, Witch-King
- Mateokusel - Mouth of Sauron
- Akhorvahil - Nazgûl, Commander of Ithilien
- OneBehindTheHair - Nazgûl
- EvilSans - Nazgûl, Master Builder
- Akhoragierd - Lord of the Wicked Dwarves
Players need to gain 100+ alignment with Mordor and a Discord Account to join the faction. Then they need to contact wolfking_nl, MateoKusel, Akhorvahil or AlwaysDrinkHair.
Mordor is a member-faction of the Dark Alliance and is therefore allied to all its members.
- Barad-Dûr - The Dark Lord's tower-fortress.
- Minas Morgul [WIP] - The City of the Nazgûl.
- Black Gate - A huge gate guarding the north-western part of the dark lands of Mordor.
- Eastern Guard - A starfort which makes sure the north-eastern entrance into Mordor is protected.
- Mount Doom - This well-known volcano was the birthplace of the One Ring.
- Carach Angren - A fortified hill protecting the southern entrance into Udûn.
- Cirith Ungol - A fortress north of the Morgul Vale.
- Fornurnen - A slave-city within close to the shores of the Sea of Nurnen.
- Seregost - A gate-fortress protecting a valey within the Ash Mountains.
- Amon Angren - A hill upon which stands a fortress of the Nazgûl.
- North Ithilien - A fortress guarding the northern parts of Ithilien.
- East Rhovanion Gate - A fortress protecting the north of the Dark Lord's realm.
- Ethir Anduin - A mansion inhabitated by a Black Númenórean noble.
- Rauros - A village of Vale-Men occupied by Mordor.
Durin's Folk •
Dol Guldur •
Harad and the South:
Fire elves •
Kingdom of the Golden Wash •
Kingdom of the Isles •