|Government type||Totalitarian Autocracy|
|Current Ruler(s)||Dark Lord SeanALewis & Witchking Wolfking_nl|
|Emblem||Eye of Sauron|
|Claimed Lands||Mordor, Ithilien, Mouths of Anduin, Vales of Anduin, Brown Lands, Emyn Muil, Nindalf, Dead Marshes|
|Map of Lands|
|Allies||Dark Alliance Members|
|Used NPCs||All Mordor NPCs|
These dark lands have long been the seat of the Dark Lord, from where his evil legions suppress the Free People's of Middle-Earth, it is an old and feared faction which has its origins in the beginning of the server, having several names such as "Mordor" or the infamous "Mordoran Dominion".
- Dark Lord
- Witch King
- Mouth of Sauron
- Slave Master of Nurn
- Commander of Ithilien
- The Great Spider
After the fall of the "Mordoran Dominion" and a short period of being an protectorate of the Astrasi, SeanALewis was named the Dark Lord of Mordor by Astrasi Empress shamiir on the 2nd October 2018.
- SeanALewis - Dark Lord
- wolfking_nl - Witch King
- WarlordHun - Slave Master of Nurn
- Mateokusel - Mouth of Sauron
- OneBehindTheHair - Khamûl
- Laeonathan - Commander of Ithilien
- EvilSans - Master Builder
- NalleBar21 - Lord of the Wicked Dwarves
Players need to gain 100+ alignment with Mordor to join the faction. Then they need to contact either SeanALewis or wolfking_nl for permission to join.
Mordor is a member-faction of the Dark Alliance and therefor allied to all it's members
- Barad-Dûr - The Dark Lord's tower-fortress.
- Minas Morgul [WIP] - The City of the Nazgûl.
- Black Gate - A huge gate guarding the north-western part of the dark lands of Mordor.
- Eastern Guard - A starfort which makes sure the north-eastern entrance into Mordor is protected.
- Mount Doom - This well-known volcano was the birthplace of the One Ring.
- Carach Angren - A fortified hill protecting the southern entrance into Udûn.
- Cirith Ungol - A fortress north of the Morgul Vale.
- Fornurnen - A slave-city within close to the shores of the Sea of Nurnen.
- Seregost - A gate-fortress protecting a valey within the Ash Mountains.
- Amon Angren - A hill upon which stands a fortress of the Nazgûl.
- North Ithilien - A fortress guarding the northern parts of Ithilien.
- East Rhovanion Gate - A fortress protecting the north of the Dark Lord's realm.
- Ethir Anduin - A mansion inhabitated by a Black Númenórean noble.
- Rauros - A village of Vale-Men occupied by Mordor.
Durin's Folk •
Dol Guldur •
Harad and the South:
Fire elves •
Kingdom of the Golden Wash •
Kingdom of the Isles •