|“||The Free Peoples will fall before our might... and we will rule this Middle-Earth.||”|
–Lord Saruman of Isengard
Formerly known as the Dark Council, Morgul Alliance, the Black Council, and many more, the Dark Alliance is a superalliance of western evil factions who are united with one goal: to destroy the Free Peoples of Middle Earth. The Alliance's beginnings lie in the depths of time, but throughout history they have had one goal: the complete annihilation of all that dare to oppose them.
Note - The enemies of the Dark Alliance do not include any members of the Confederacy of Eastern Civilizations, nor the Kingdom of Anduin, the Tauredain, nor the Free Peoples of the Land of the Yellow Iris.
The Dark Alliance controls the most land of any organization (thanks in large part to the Astrasi Empire), more than the White Council and the Confederacy of the East combined.
Any faction in theory can join the Dark Alliance, but they are only admitted if the entirety of the Alliance considers them worthy. It should be noted that the Dark Alliance is a superalliance, which is to say an alliance of alliances. (Whether this term is legitimate is up in the air.)
- The Clans of Gundabad
- The Dark Realm of Dol Guldur
- The Witch-Kingdom of Angmar
- The Kingdom of Rhudaur
- The Serpent-Empire of Near Harad
- The Moredain
- The Kingdom of True Umbar
- The Half-Trolls
- Northern Tauredain
Independent Alliance Members
- The Uruk-Hai of Isengard
- The Clans of Dunland
- The Mordoran Dominion (Independent of the Alliance, but often involved anyway)
The City of Melkor - Located near the old south road, this massive city-fortress has proved unbreachable on many occasions. It once stood as the meeting-place of the old Dark Council, and is still used as an insurmountable keep in times of war.
The Black Archives - It is known by a few that the Alliance keeps hidden sensitive information in a great archive. Nobody knows where this archive is, but it contains plans for any possible battle, contingency plans for contingency plans, history, records, information on nearly everything, and even the locations of Shrek's House and Meneltarma.
Shrek's House - I am sorry, good players, but it is all ogre now. We win. Shrek's House has been claimed by the Alliance. What can men, elves, hobbits, or dwarves do against such ogrepoweredness?
The Gulag - Yes, you read that right. A fully-supplied Gulag is being built by the Dark Alliance somewhere in Forodwaith to house troublesome enemies. Why, you might ask? Such questions often merit a permanent trip there. Do not ask them again.
Members of the Dark Council
The Dark Council is made up of delegates from every alliance faction and is used to coordinate evil factions' moves. Council members:
- War Chief Ongdagul the Vaulted (Iluvatars_Bane) - Delegate of the Northern Clan of Gundabad
- War Chief Nagithas the Indomitable (Grievous1138) - Delegate of the Moria Clan of Gundabad
- War Chief Narakhor the Dominant (jonnymoomoomoo) - Delegate of the Goblin Clan of Gundabad
- War Chief Ar-Korthon the Black (Ar_Korthon) - Delegate of the Dragon Clan of Gundabad
- War Chief Sorzau the Wolf-rider (DreamLordDarkrai) - Delegate of the Hunter Clan of Gundabad
- Gurzúthar the Cruel (SirWilsonGS) - Gundabad Adviser/Council Baker
- Captain Yagmurz the Goblin-King (Jeanuts) - Aide to the Delegate of the Goblin Clan
- Captain Sadaauk, Weaver of Shadows (dylanhugh) - Aide to the Delegate of the Moria Clan
- War Chief Headhunter (Lord_HeadHunter) - Delegate of Dunland
- Iron King Blackmist (BlackMistxX) - Delegate of Angmar
- Lord Er-Murazor (Er_Murazor) - Dark Alliance Assassin
- High Nazgûl Khamûl the Black (Khamul_The_Black) - Delegate of Dol Guldur, Nazgûl
- Lord Saruman the White (SpadeCompany) - Delegate of Isengard
- Captain Ghâsh (Ghash_Max) - Aide to the Delegate of Isengard
- Lieutenant Gruznak (FlimmFlamm) - Aide to the Delegate of Isengard
- Dark Lord Sauron (Faylynn) - Delegate of the Mordoran Dominion
- Mouth of Sauron Aggandaur (Aggandaur) - Aide to the Delegate of the Mordoran Dominion
- Nazgûl Tototl the Despised (canacx) - Aide to the Delegate of the Mordoran Dominion, Nazgûl
- Serpent-Empress Shamiir (shamiir) - Delegate of Near Harad and the Astrasi Empire
- Serpentlord Arakhar I (stevethebuffalo) - Delegate of Near Harad
- Viper-Lord Kvesir (Kvesir) - Delegate of True Umbar
- Viper-Lord Dolgugazor (Dolgugazor) - Delegate of True Umbar
- Warlord Aglarion II (Aglarion_II) - Delegate of the Moredain
- Serpent-Prince Trey (Minecraft_forevr) - Ambassador of Khand to the Dark Alliance